Available in all countries and territories! Download link expires after 14 days and may be downloaded up to 5 times during that period. All sales final. PDF digital downloads are not eligible for return.
Our Productivity Planner notebooks sold out in a matter of days, and although we've faced delays in re-stocking due to current world events, we couldn't leave you hanging! We could all use a little structure in our lives now more than ever. Say hello to the Productivity Planner Lite! This is the digital PDF downloadable and printable version of our hugely popular Productivity Planner.
Do you feel disorganized? Stressed? Burnt out? Unfulfilled? Ready to say "BUH-BYE" to that state of overwhelm without giving up the things that mean the most to you? The Productivity Planner Lite by Jordan Page is your step-by-step guide to getting more done while enjoying more free time.
- This is not your typical planner! It's not just about your schedule—it's about getting things done.
- Learn to prioritize family time and self-care while still meeting your obligations by working smarter, not harder.
- Learn practical and effective solutions for creating routines and systems that work for you and your family.
- Includes a step-by-step guide to the viral “block schedule” system.
- Walks you through every week, making sure you complete tasks while still finding room for guilt-free “me time.”
- Includes one complete month of pages. Print more copies to create as many months as you'd like!
Want to propel your productivity skills a few steps further? The Productivity Planner Lite is the ultimate companion for Productivity Boot Camp!
- Page count: 68 PDF pages
- Format: Digital download
- Dimensions: Optimized for printing on US Letter sized paper (8.5 by 11 inches). To print on A5 paper sizing, scale PDF by 70%.
This edition of the Productivity Planner is for your personal, home use and not intended for distribution. Please do not share it with anyone outside your household.
Testimonials from Boot Camp Program Users
"The way Jordan breaks it down just works for us. In 5 months we have paid off $12,000 in debt, along with still traveling, having savings accounts and more."
"It's been life changing!!"
"I started following the steps & I totally LOVE it! I can't believe how much more productive I feel!"
"For once, I’m EXCITED to deal with my finances, make budgets, etc! I actually have countdown times in my phone to remind me how close I am to becoming debt free! And all thanks to Jordan and Budget Boot Camp."