Capable Planner | Junior
The Capable Planner Jr. from Jordan Page, creator of the #RaisingCapableKids movement, is finally here! This is not your average planner, calendar, or notebook. If you're tired of fighting with your children about chores, screen time, or homework, you need this. It will help you work together to set goals, get organized, and enjoy more quality time as a family!
Use this planner daily, and before you know it, all the chaos in your home will turn to calm. You'll feel more confident as a parent, and your children will feel more capable of taking the lead on SO many new things. They will:
- Set up weekly blocks to organize their day and fit in time for all the most important things!
- Use a daily checklist to stay motivated and keep track of chores, schoolwork, goals, and more.
- Fill in a dream board and decide on short-term and long-term goals.
- Track water intake, reading habits, savings goals, income, spending, and SO much more.
- 8" x 5.5"
- Sturdy laminate cover
- 326 pages
- Use for ages: Jr. 7-11 yrs
- Dream board
- Reading log and goal tracker
- Savings goals & money tracker
- Reading log
- What to do when I'm bored
- My big goals, monthly goals, and monthly habits
- Undated month at a glance
- Weekly blocks
- Laminate erasable snap-in bookmark
- 9 pages of high-quality stickers