FREE TRIAL | Shelf Cooking Yearly Subscription Meal Plan
Sign up for our 1-Week Free Trial and see how easy meal prep can be!
After the 1-week free trial, your plan will auto-renew to our yearly subscription plan and you will be charged only $99.70 per year. You are welcome to unsubscribe before the free trial is over or cancel your yearly plan at any time.
Mealtime... UGHH! You know it means more messes, more work, and less time for everything else on your list. Stressed mama, meet your new bestie: the Shelf Cooking Meal Plan. Using Jordan Page’s viral “Shelf Cooking” principles, the Shelf Cooking Meal Plan helps you shop your pantry, reinvent leftovers, and meal prep the easy way - making dinner DOABLE.
We’re revolutionizing meal planning and what it can do for you! It’s time to eliminate mealtime overwhelm and get delicious homemade meals on your table every night. You’re going to save SO much time, cut your grocery bill in HALF, and most importantly, start ENJOYING meal time with your family. Are you ready?? Let’s do this!
EVERY FRIDAY YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- Delicious recipes for 5 dinners, 5 sides, & 2 desserts
- Grocery list with ingredients labeled by recipe, so you only buy what you need.
- Prep plan with daily meal prep checklists, so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what you WANT to do.
- Our tips & tricks for simplified prep & cooking
- “Table Talk” prompts for mealtime fun
LET US HELP YOU STOP:
- Scrambling to put dinner together last minute.
- Overspending on groceries each week.
- Burning out over meal prep and clean-up.
- Letting leftovers go to waste.
- Struggling to decide what’s for dinner each day.
- Wasting money on take-out or prepackaged meals.
GET READY TO START:
- Looking forward to family mealtime.
- Saving money on your grocery bill by making the most of what you have.
- Making the most of your leftovers.
- Feeling confident in the kitchen.
- Enjoying delicious homemade meals.
- Staying on top of meal prep.
- Learning to cook with what you have.
- Feeling calm and prepared when dinner time rolls around.
- Making more time for family.